If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Powercurve

Default Need help with wiring on an OEM radio reinstall!

So this week I decided I would tackle reinstalling the original radio back in my car. I just prefer the original look, and honestly never really listen to the radio in my car anyway.

My fears about this were confirmed, in that, when the previous aftermarket radio was installed they cut up the factory harness. Now my car had the premium audio option, which was six speakers with the little amp behind the center console. The original amp is missing.

Assuming I can find a proper amp, I'm hoping I can just replace what appears to be the one missing connector for the amp. They also installed new door speakers and it looks like ran new wire and spliced them into the amp harness. Please, any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks like you may need a trip to the local pick and pull or check on line used mustang parts such as neomustangs on ebay or prestige mustang for a good used harness if that is what is needed

You might can check with a place here in Salisbury. Sam @ Out to Pasture Pony Parts. I haven't seen him on here lately, but his info is in the Vender forum section. Really great guy to work with.
    Todd - Salisbury, NC