If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Powercurve

Default Belt length/route for no ps, ac, smog, and reverse drive

I'm having trouble figuring out how to route the belt for my setup. I have no ps, ac, smog, and I have the stock water pump. It also has underdrive bullies. I bought a standard rotation water pump for a early model crown Victoria because I seen where someone said it would work and its nowhere near right. Any help is appreciated.

That's how mine is set up now. I have all standard pulleys now but had a race crank on it for a while. Will try to get a picture tomorrow. Can't remember if there is one in my build thread don't remember taking one.

I went back and looked at some of the pictures. Look at post #113 in my tread. The top row is Alt tensioner and AC. It on the top side of the alt and AC under the tensioner. It turns sharp under the AC raps around the WP, s turns down to the crank. Off the bottom of the crank to the smog the up to the alt.