If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Powercurve
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Supporting Member Platinum Supporting Member ESGT's Avatar

Continued prayers, good news that it's working for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bounty Hunter View Post
    I had my second round of CT scans done last week. The cancer is still responding to the chemo, so that's good. Doc said I'm doing better than she expected. Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers.
    That is good news. Keep fighting brother!

Daily Driven 1988 Mustang GT over 300,000 miles driven with smiles ear to ear. Hardly Imitated and Never Duplicated!

Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Things are moving along. I'm doing ok with my chemotherapy for the most part. They took one of the meds away from me to give my body a break from the side effects. I think I'll be back on it eventually, but I don't know when. I have chemo every other week, and on those weeks I don't feel too great, but it could be a heck of a lot worse. Thanks again for the prayers. Hope you guys are doing ok.

Good to hear things are doing ok, will continue to pray.

I had my latest CT scan a few days ago, I have to do chemotherapy every 2 weeks for life, with a scan every 3 months. The cancer is still responding to the chemo, and there is no new cancer showing up, so everything seems to be going pretty well. They still say all they can do is try to give me a better quality of life for a while. We will see. I still plan on beating this. Like I've said before, I've adopted the old credo: If you're gonna die, die with your boots on.

Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers.

Keep strong �� sending prayers and hope you have a better lifestyle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12