If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Powercurve

Default Tapatalk issues?

Been trying for a couple days to post on the forum through the tapatalk app and it wont let me. Also go to try to sign in on the mobile web portion of my phone and it wont let me sign in, says incorrect screen name and password. Anyone else having issues like that? Thanks!

Daily Driven 1988 Mustang GT over 300,000 miles driven with smiles ear to ear. Hardly Imitated and Never Duplicated!

Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Been Had Wheelies Silver91Hatch's Avatar

I finally gave up on ol Tappy. I use the web on my phone or laptop for posting.
    Barry a.k.a. BJ, a.k.a. Junkyard Jedi.

Foxbodies:
    1991 Sonic Blue 5.0 Coupe SSP 5 Speed - 99% Stock 7.04 @ 98 mph
    1993 Burgandy 5.0 Coupe Auto - Not so stock 6.xx @ 10Xmph

Quote Originally Posted by Silver91Hatch View Post
    I finally gave up on ol Tappy. I use the web on my phone or laptop for posting.
    Same here! I never liked tapatalk anyway. So I've always pretty much just used the web version while viewing on the phone.
    Silver '93 5.0 Coupe
    Laser Red '96 Cobra
    "I shall obliterate all the stars, and in their place I'll hang a black paper moon!"

The bad thing is I try to log onto the forum from my phone on the web and it won't take it either. both my old phone and new phone.

Daily Driven 1988 Mustang GT over 300,000 miles driven with smiles ear to ear. Hardly Imitated and Never Duplicated!

Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

I've tried Tapa Talk twice and haven't liked it either time for any forum. I haven't tried logging in from the web on my phone yet.
    -John"Get The Fox Out!!!"

I've just resorted to making the time like I used to for sitting in front of my laptop and log on as I find Tapatalk almost more trouble then it's worth and is definitely what contributed to me drifting off the forum.
    -Troy "Get The Fox Out!"
    1992 LX Vert