If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Powercurve
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I am also looking at getting the terminator X for fox mustang, seems to be a pretty good setup, nice harness and connectors, fairly easy start up, small touch screen, required sensors. wish it had more inputs like the dominator but thinking it should be fine. also want to add a fuel pressure and oil pressure sensor input

Hello All,
    I've never been a prolific poster, but have always enjoyed this site! I still check in every month or so; mostly for the parts classifieds. I have typically split my time here and the Corral... reading to learn form those who have faced the same Fox issues that I come across and to find good used parts. That being said, the Corral is seeing an increase in tumble-weeds as well, IMHO.
    This post caught my eye and I read it in total just prior to this post... totally agree with the various points made. I also am not a social media person, LinkedIn is the only one I subscribe to... will not join any of the others, though in the interests of full disclosure, I do occasionally use my wife's FB account to scan a few Fox parts groups. I have to agree, not much substance on the FB groups I lurked and lots of repetition.
    After reading this thread, I will also be making an effort to check-in much more often. It's good to see there is still a pulse here... even if it thready ... (apologies, couldn't resist the bad pun! )
    I would love to see an SEFB renaissance /revival!
    69 Mach 1 (351W-4V, auto, 4.57s) - 1st car, still have-NOT, needs redo - BUY 6/28/1979, SOLD 9/29/2012
    66 Coupe (351W, 4 spd, 3.50s) - future 2.3L Turbo project - SOLD
    90 Notch (5 spd, 3.55s, Wild Strawberry/Blk) - SOLD
    94 SHO (ATX, Green/Gray) - SOLD
    92 Notch (5 spd, CAI, 3.55s, BBK Equals, Pypes cat'd X-pipe, Flows, Emerald Green/Gray) - DD

Yes this site has pretty much become a ghost town. I check in once a week for new posts, classifieds but there is little to no activity.

One would figure that the site would be at least slightly more active with everyone staying at home.

I still check in once or twice a week. But it seems that there are only about 3 people still posting. Even then it is far between.
    Silver '93 5.0 Coupe
    Laser Red '96 Cobra
    "I shall obliterate all the stars, and in their place I'll hang a black paper moon!"

Yes agreed, I now have more time for the mustang and have done a few things

I don't really understand it. This site went down pretty fast. I know social media has slowed forums down some, but there are other forums that still have a good bit of activity.
    Todd - Salisbury, NC

Yes agreed, I'm a member at Corral.net and it gets a good bit of activity and I figured this site would also.

It seems the site has gone by the wayside ever since the original Mods got too busy with daily life and P.I.T.S. They used to be a big part of the posting that went on here. Not to mention the promoting that they used to do for the site and the club. Now there is hardly any promoting being done. So fewer people know about the site.
    They even had to hand the reins over to someone else for the annual Fox Cruise during Mustang Week.

Corral.net is still going pretty good, but it is still way way down on activity from what it used to be.
    Silver '93 5.0 Coupe
    Laser Red '96 Cobra
    "I shall obliterate all the stars, and in their place I'll hang a black paper moon!"

I offered to take over the forum, but never really got an answer. Had a few heated conversations through text and on the Facebook page, I'm not going to bash any of them, it is what it is. I've made some really good friendships here and would like to keep them. I cannot stand the Facebook page version of this club but I still follow it to keep up with friends. The Facebook version is just like anyone that has never been a member can post or be Fox of the month. I just personally do not care for that. But again, it is what it is at this point. I walked away for a while and apologize for that. I'm going to be better at checking in here daily again. Look forward to BS'ing with those that are still here!
    -John"Get The Fox Out!!!"

I have not been checking in on the site that much for the last few years. Got married, had a child and then forgot my password and couldn't log back on and then during the virus pandemic I reset my password and have been posting a good bit since, of course been staying at home and not much else to do except for work on the Mustang, taking care of the kids and other odds and ends around the house.

I wish I had a little more time to work on both my 93 coupe and my 96 Cobra. But both of my job places are still going strong.

So I've been checking in once a week or so. Until the recent upswing in activity l; now I'm checking in daily.
    Silver '93 5.0 Coupe
    Laser Red '96 Cobra

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345