If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Powercurve
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: TRACK DAY RECAP

LKN Speed

100 posts since the event- sounds like it was a success even if it was a slip n slide- thats a bummer. BUT- some good money raised for a good cause and everyone still got to blow the carbon out of their cars

Sorry I missed out on it all............kids bday, and family has been taking a back seat to a busy shop lately....no way I dared to skip a 13 year old's bday party...........

88mouse

Quote Originally Posted by LKN Speed View Post
    100 posts since the event- sounds like it was a success even if it was a slip n slide- thats a bummer. BUT- some good money raised for a good cause and everyone still got to blow the carbon out of their cars

Sorry I missed out on it all............kids bday, and family has been taking a back seat to a busy shop lately....no way I dared to skip a 13 year old's bday party...........
    There was a few of the new t shirts around tho.

cammincoupe

Quote Originally Posted by LKN Speed View Post

its ok your shop boys were sporting the new stuff and putting the good word out for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by 88mouse View Post
    There was a few of the new t shirts around tho.

Wow easy on the pics thats my bad fender.

2003 Mach 1_Stock 32v DOHC 4.6, Auto, White
    86 Gt T-top_306, C4, in restoration, White
    89 LX vert_project #2, Red

cammincoupe

Quote Originally Posted by Superstroke17 View Post
    lol.. opps.....

88mouse

You should have came over and talked to 1wildcoupe (he is in the pic I posted) about geting it painted.

Quote Originally Posted by 88mouse View Post
    You should have came over and talked to 1wildcoupe (he is in the pic I posted) about geting it painted.
    Looks like it'll be next year before i can get it painted. I"m a broke SOB right now. Man I'd love to though. I'm just gonna try to buff out what I can and try to doctor it up some by MW.

2003 Mach 1_Stock 32v DOHC 4.6, Auto, White
    86 Gt T-top_306, C4, in restoration, White
    89 LX vert_project #2, Red

88mouse

Looks like it'll be next year before i can get it painted. I"m a broke SOB right now. Man I'd love to though. I'm just gonna try to buff out what I can and try to doctor it up some by MW.
    I hear ya. You mite be suprised though.

bonesgt

Exclamation

Well Johnny, Kevin, Brandi and myself made the visit to the Hospital this afternoon and presented them with a check for $1400.00 (had a few late donations), we also got to take a tour of the place. Man they do SO MUCH for the kids, ages infant to 18 years old.
    The check was four feet long!!!! hehehe I had the guys in design at work print me out a big one, and it now sits on display in the hospital lobby.
    Kevin took a couple of pictures and will have them up later tonight
    The Greenville Hospital is the second oldest one the Shriner's have, and are in their second location. it made it so much more worth all the sweat and hot azz weather seeing all we saw today.
    They will know the fate of our local hospital along with the other 5 in other states by next Thrusday. So PLEASE EVERYONE say a prayer for them and let's hope God's will be done and they all stay open!!!
    MARK MY WORDS, When they get to good news about staying open, we will start planning fall and spring track days!!!

cammincoupe

Quote Originally Posted by bonesgt View Post
    Well Johnny, Kevin, Brandi and myself made the visit to the Hospital this afternoon and presented them with a check for $1400.00 (had a few late donations), we also got to take a tour of the place. Man they do SO MUCH for the kids, ages infant to 18 years old.
    The check was four feet long!!!! hehehe I had the guys in design at work print me out a big one, and it now sits on display in the hospital lobby.
    The Greenville Hospital is the second oldest one the Shriner's have, and are in their second location. it made it so much more worth all the sweat and hot azz weather seeing all we saw today.
    They will know the fate of our local hospital along with the other 5 in other states by next Thrusday. So PLEASE EVERYONE say a prayer for them and let's hope God's will be done and they all stay open!!!
    MARK MY WORDS, When they get to good news about staying open, we will start planning fall and spring track days!!!
    thats awsome... hope it all goes well, ill be at the next track day as well nomatter how hot it is.

Quote Originally Posted by cammincoupe View Post
    thats awsome... hope it all goes well, ill be at the next track day as well nomatter how hot it is.
    X2!!!!!

Daily Driven 1988 Mustang GT over 300,000 miles driven with smiles ear to ear. Hardly Imitated and Never Duplicated!

Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

x3
    HEATING AND AC DOCTOR
    88 GT dart 363
    96 triple black cobra

Made me feel good to read that post Bones....Great Job....

Beat it was fun giving that Check to the....
    1991 Ford LX Coupe #bombshell
    1987 Ford LX Coupe #Sandy
    1981 Ford LX Coupe #wickedstepsister (project)
    2001 Ford GT 03 Cobra swap
    1997 F250 7.3l TD
    65 Ford F100 #Dads65
    "It's your checkbook Sir........make it fast!!!"

1wildcoupe

that is awsome news!! so happy to hear that. great job ya'll

Notch93

THAT IS SO COOL!!!....

Well me for one dont know jack about drag racing (but im learning) since this was only my 3rd race ever being at. However whatever i can do to help with the next one you can sure bet i will be right there in the_brick. As for doing partly a car show as well that sounds good to me because thats what i am into, also i will be doing the dB Drag Racing event at Southeast Showdown and now have the Audiocontrol equipment so at the next even you can maybe do a sound off and it wont cost you anything. Just more ways to boost income for the cause. Hope the_brick hits Truckin Mag by then too
    And oh Chuck and KB im about ready to shoot the Nikon freaking iso pissing me off

In any case for the ones of you who know me i can do whatever you need to help with the next event, KB get your mind out of the gutter.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456