Hello there, is this your first visit?
Register

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Powercurve
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by jestang View Post
    Same here, 3/11 payment. Contacted them on facebook on 6/8 about it and they said they were doing the best the can, please be patient, the key chains weren't going out in the order they were purchased, they would check on it and let me know. Never heard back from them and still no key chain. I'm glad they are trying to do something good for a charity but I cant see myself ever buying anything else from them if this is their customer service. Or maybe I'm just not patient enough lol.
    I think you have been plenty patient..........
    http://sefb.net/forums/image.php?u=2203&type=sigpic&dateline=1485354601

Supporting Member Supporting Member Kartracer39's Avatar

I don't feel all alone, my payment was sent 3/12 and contacted twice and still nothing
    1988 Mustang Coupe HRE 347, Trickflow Track Heat topend kit, 36lb injectors, 76mm maf 75mm TB, Cook's C4 w/brake, Detroit truetrac 31 spline w/ alloy usa axles 3.73 gear. Team Z metal matrix K-member and control arms. Strange 10 way coil over struts. Flaming River manual rack with bump steer. Team Z full length subframe connectors, Baseline rear suspension. Viking D/A rear coil over shocks.

Authorized Vendor FoxBodyRacing's Avatar

3 months??? i had mine in a week and i just ordered it last month. i hope you get it soon. they must have misplaced or lost track of some orders. i would send them an email of the paypal receipt or something to show when you paid them.

good luck. i am sure they bit off a little more then they were prepared to handle. it has to be alot to keep track of.

ok guys....yes...this is alot to keep up with. we are currently caught up on mailing. everyone should have them in a week. we are currently working on publishing a list of all names and their assigned number. this will be on the facebook company page. if you do not see your name then you should contact us. we will pull your paypal and get you squared away. let me assure everyone....read this closely....please...

IF YOU PURCHASED...YOU HAVE A NUMBER...IT CAN BE DRAWN AND YOU CAN WIN!!! EVEN IF THE POSTAL SERVICE LOST YOUR STUFF!!!!

I can assure all of you this is not a reflection of our customer service. remember there are 8000 different ways with social media to contact people these days. my personal phone number has been on this site for years and is the end all be all best way to resolve an issue. i am very busy these days and if i dont answer then leave a text...i can respond when i get caught up...no i dont use voicemail. company phone the primary contact, facebook is second best, especially on weekends because we keep business hours. I do not check pm's on here. no time.

please remember your prefered method of contact may not be OUR prefered method. please do not assume you are being ignored.

our prefered methods to give best service to the public....

monday thru friday.......parts or quotes 864-509-6433 or facebook company page.

weekends and evenings.....facebook company page.

issue resolution or lack of contact thru prefered methods. 864-884-0117. this is my cell. use if needed but please remember family time .

thanks guys. hope this helps.

Thank you mike

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Kevin a.k.a KB

91 GT aka FakeSnake

GTFO ( Get The Fox Out )

Supporting Member Supporting Member 4eyed5.0's Avatar

I called last week, received ours on Saturday! Bought on 3/10, seems like half of them were gone by then, according to our number. With them being caught up, I guess it is time to order a couple more!

I wouldn't consider them caught up ..... still nothing here.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jestang View Post
    I wouldn't consider them caught up ..... still nothing here.
    I've got to run over there in the next couple days. I'll pick them up and send them to you if they are still there

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Here's a link to East Coast Mustang's Google doc that shows everyone who has ordered a key chain.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Dylan

'85 Mercury Marquis Wagon
    '92 GT

"I spent a lot of money on booze, women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best

Quote Originally Posted by mymastifftucker View Post
    I've got to run over there in the next couple days. I'll pick them up and send them to you if they are still there

I contacted them on facebook again and they said I am in the next pile to go out. My name is in the book but not in the spreadsheet yet because it is in progress. Just pick the mustang up for me at Mustang week when I win it!

No problem!!! I'll be very gentle with it, promise!!

We just ordered another one!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mymastifftucker View Post
    No problem!!! I'll be very gentle with it, promise!!

i'll drive it back for dusty. he trusts me haha

Congrats Jared Jansen! From FB, looks like he is from Illinois and owns a terminator cobra already! Terminators attract terminators! Thank you ECM for the hard work, and the real winner is the Make-A-Wish foundation. I KNOW everyone wanted to win, but we know the money would be going to a great cause!.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345