If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Powercurve
    Platinum Supporting Member Platinum Supporting Member ESGT's Avatar

Default Somernites Cruise and Mustang Alley

This is a monthly event in Somerset, Ky., there is a different theme each month. Somerset is a city that really appreciates motor sports and they go out of their way to make sure everyone has a good time. They actually clear the streets for the cars to cruise in and park along the streets and parking lots, plenty of food, vendors, and lots of enthusiasts.
    August is Mustang Alley, the Mustangs take the center spot in town. This year in honor of the 50th they would like to break the 1,000 mark for the Mustangs attending.
    Last year there were 650+, after the cruise in all of the cars cruise the main highway in Somerset, you can cruise or just find a place to sit and watch. 3 days of nothing but cars of all kinds in a city that invites and encourages you to attend.
    http://www.somernitescruise.org/august.html this will give you a lot more info.

Im not sure I can make the August event, but this has been on my to-do list for a while now. I'm gonna try my best to make it to one. My dad has a friend up in Middlesburg, Kentucky we may go visit and then head back down to Somerset for this. Is it worth trying to hit Friday and Saturday both? Or just do Saturday?
    Jeff aka Chumlee aka Cobra_4

Somerset is actually driving distance for my car! I'll put this on my calendar.

'88 LX Vortech V3 Si Supercharged 302 - 529rwhp / 492 rwtq