If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Powercurve
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WOOO WHOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by mymastifftucker View Post
    I'm doing a very similar setup in the 03 cobra like Troy is doing in the golden nugget. Sony double DIN, kicker 5.25's in the rear, kicker 5x7's in the doors, kicker 1200.1 running a s12l7 kicker sub, and a kicker 300.4 for all the surround speakers. Very simple but should sound great.

I have another s12l7 in the closet that I want to integrate into the shaker setup in the 2014 gt.

New new fox......idk yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jeff aka Chumlee aka Cobra_4

Quote Originally Posted by cobra_4 View Post
    I was also shocked to see the original radio in my 89. I've tossed a dozen of those things away over the years but now it's like finding a couple hundred dollar bills in the glove box. Hopefully it still works and if it does I plan on simply upgrading the speakers. I wouldn't mind to pull it out and send it off to one of those places that installs an aux cable into them so I could still have some Iphone tunes.
    I didn't even know that could be added. That's definitely a great option I may explore.
    89#415 saleen vert wife's toy
    90 lx son's pending first car
    78 Fairmont tbd
    82 GT t top my toy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12